Call For Proposals
Call For Proposals
The 2020 National ESEA Conference takes place in Atlanta, GA, February 4-7, 2020. If you're passionate about sharing your expertise or real-world strategies for student success, the Conference Committee wants to hear from you.
Proposal submissions are accepted May 1 - June 14, via this website.
Formerly known as the National Title I Conference, the second annual National ESEA Conference reflects the broader focus of the reorganized National Assoication of ESEA State Program Administrators. The Conference has expanded to include these significant federal education programs:
As we integrate, innovate, and collaborate, it must be done toward the goal of equity, ensuring that every student has timely access to high quality education regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, language, ability, sexual orientation, or income. Programs funded by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) are designed for equity. It is essential that we combine our efforts to move this goal from dream to reality. The 2020 National ESEA Conference keynotes and breakout sessions will focus on “Together for Equity.”
How to Submit a Proposal
1. Does your proposal contain commercial content? If so, the proposal cannot be submitted through this process. Instead, visit the Promotional Presentation webpage for details on submitting a promotional proposal.
2. Read the Proposal Submission Guide thoroughly to ensure you clearly understand all requirements and benefits of presenting at the National ESEA Conference.
3. Log in to your account on this website, or create a new website account, if you do not have one already. Note: The applicant submitting a proposal must be one of the speakers and will automatically be included as the first presenter.
4. From your account Dashboard, select "2020 National ESEA Conference."
5. Scroll down to “Presentations.”
6. Between now and Friday, June 14, select “start a new proposal” (or select the title of your unfinished proposal.)
7. Select the blue “Submit Final Proposal” button when you’re ready to submit
8. You'll be notified of your proposal's selection status via email on September 6, 2019.
Join Us On Social Media