Get Ready - the National ESEA Conference is Coming to Atlanta
As an attendee you will participate in presentations from today's most inspiring leaders in education. You will have opportunities to ask questions of education leaders and network with colleagues from all over the country. You will also receive important updates from the U.S. Department of Education about federal education funding issues and meet professionals who have taken significant steps to help students succeed.
- Register Now at the Early Bird Rate >>
- Session Schedule >>
- Download the Attendee Guide >>
- Attendee Payments and Policies >>
Formerly the National Title I Conference
The National ESEA Conference reflects the broader focus of the reorganized National Assoication of ESEA State Program Administrators. The Conference has expanded to include these significant federal education programs:
- Title I, Part A - Education for the Disadvantaged
- Title I, Part C - Education of Migratory Children
- Title I, Part D - Neglected & Delinquent
- Title II, Part A - Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A - English Learners & Immigrant Education
- Title IV, Part A - Student Support & Academic Enrichment
- Title IV, Part B - 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Title V, Part B - Rural Education Initiative
- Title VI, Part A - Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native Education
- Title VII, Part B - McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- IDEA - Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (Special Education)
Need help convincing your leadership to send you to the Conference?
Download and customize this request for approval letter, which will help your administrators understand the value of your attending the 2020 National ESEA Conference. You'll return to your district with great ideas, relevant information, and the resources you need to move your team forward to face new challenges.
$599 – Early Bird Registration
- Available now through December 31, 2019
$659 - Standard Registration
- Price if purchased on or after January 1, 2020
Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to four full days of Conference sessions and keynote presentations; February 4 - 7 at the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta
- Exhibit Hall access
- Individual attendance certificate for tracking session hours
- Conference materials
- Option to earn a unit of graduate level extension credit through a partnership with the University of San Diego (Sign up in the fall - extra $75 fee)
- Access to lodging at special attendee rates ($255-$285 per night, tax included) at four hotels near the convention center. See the Hotels & Travel section for complete details
Registration with On Demand - includes all of the above items PLUS:
- Six months access to view all session videos (via On Demand, from any computer or personal device with high speed internet)
- Video access begins March 6, 2020 and ends September 6, 2020
- $658 Early Bird price or $718 Standard price
This year’s Conference theme: Together For Equity
As we integrate, innovate, and collaborate, it must be done toward the goal of equity, ensuring that every student has timely access to high quality education regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, language, ability, sexual orientation, or income. Programs funded by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) are designed for equity. It is essential that we combine our efforts to move this goal from dream to reality. The 2020 National ESEA Conference keynotes and breakout sessions will focus on “Together for Equity.”
Six exceptional keynote sessions are scheduled into the event, along with time to network with colleagues from across the nation. Space is limited and seating is first come, first served, so plan to arrive early. The official session schedule will be updated daily, beginning in October, as sessions are finalized.
Get to Know Our Exhibitors
The National ESEA Conference includes two full days of exhibits inside the Exhibit Hall and many Conference sessions presented by exhibitors. Be sure to carve out some time on Wednesday and Thursday to get acquainted with exhibiting organizations and learn about their products and services.