Thank You Attendees
We hope you enjoyed the Conference
The National ESEA Conference offers over 100 sessions covering three broad themes: Instruction, Leadership, and Policy. The personal interactions among attendees and presenters is fostered in both large scale presentations and smaller workshop sessions. Attendees are given opportunities to ask questions of education leaders and experts, engage in peer discussions and group activities with colleagues from across the nation. Exhibiting companies are available to showcase relevant educational products and services focused on improving student and staff engagement.
Join us next year in Atlanta
The 2020 National ESEA Conference will be in Atlanta, GA, February 4-7, 2020. We hope to see you there. Registration and hotel reservations are scheduled to open May 1st on this website.
Need help convincing your leadership to send you to the Conference?
Customize this request for approval letter, to help your administrators understand the value of your attending the 2019 National ESEA Conference. You'll return to your district with great ideas, relevant information, and the resources you need to move your team forward to face new challenges.
Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to four full days of Conference sessions and keynote presentations; January 30 - February 2 at the Kansas City Convention Center
- Exhibit Hall access for two days
- Individual attendance certificate for tracking session hours
- Conference program and materials
- Option to earn a unit of graduate level extension credit through a partnership with the University of San Diego - (extra $75 fee, sign up now through March 1, 2019) SIGN UP HERE
- Access to lodging at special attendee rates ($203-$235 per night) at six hotels near the convention center. See the Hotels & Travel section for complete details
Registration with On Demand - includes all of the above items PLUS:
- Six months access to view all session videos (via On Demand, from any computer or personal device with high speed internet)
Video access begins March 1, 2019 and ends August 31, 2019
2019 Conference theme: Integrate, Innovate, Collaborate
Gone are the days when the sole emphasis was on federal education program compliance. Now, our focus has shifted to identifying and addressing the specific needs of the children who are beneficiaries of the programs funded by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). While students in our schools face many challenges and barriers, we recognize that access to and involvement in integrated, innovative, and collaboratively designed programs leads to successful outcomes. The National ESEA Conference in Kansas City, Missouri will feature a multitude of opportunities for each of us to INTEGRATE, INNOVATE, and COLLABORATE in ways that seek and yield better results for the students we serve.
Six exceptional keynote sessions are scheduled into the event, along with time to network with colleagues from across the nation. Space is limited and seating is first come, first served, so plan to arrive early. The official session schedule is updated daily as sessions are finalized.
View the Conference Schedule here.
Visit with Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall
The National ESEA Conference includes two full days of exhibits. Attendees are encouraged to get acquainted with exhibiting organizations.
Visit exhibit booths to ask questions and learn about the latest educational products and services. Flash demonstrations by exhibitors will be taking place inside the Exhibit Hall both days.
Join Us On Social Media