2024 National ESEA Conference
Thank you for joining us!
February 7-10, 2024
Portland, OR & Online
The National ESEA Conference is intentionally aimed at coordination among federal education programs under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) and other federal programs.
Join us at the Oregon Convention Center or virtually as we unite to address a shared goal – how to best meet the needs of disadvantaged students.
Integrate with nationally recognized education leaders and experts; presentations offer content you can't find anywhere else
- More than 140 sessions from today’s leading education experts deliver timely, impactful information enriched by personal interactions among attendees and presenters
- Four dynamic, not-to-miss keynote speakers
- View past Conference keynotes
Network with colleagues from across the nation; new connections can turbocharge your career
Discover relevant educational products
Celebrate exceptional schools from across the country
"I want to scream it from the rooftops - THIS CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING!! I attended virtually, and I left each session feeling so inspired and energized. I cannot wait to bring these ideas back to our schools! ... Great conference, and I hope to attend next year in Portland, Oregon."
- 2023 National ESEA Conference Attendee
This year's theme:
As educators we are blessed every day with many opportunities to create the possibilities for our students to reach their potential. Success is obtained in various ways, but we hold many pieces through the use of federal funds to create new avenues for our students to navigate. How we utilize our base component of the comprehensive needs assessment to build our school improvement plans and then our budgets can create unfathomable possibilities for our students, teachers, administrators, parents guardians, and community. We can cultivate a creative culture for our schools to reach for the stars with the possibilities.
Join us in Portland, OR or online at the National ESEA (Elementary and Secondary Education Act) Conference as we:
Create the Possibilities...
- to review current research and data to guide instruction for students' success,
- for students by exploring vendor resources,
- to develop professional learning for faculty and staff to increase effectiveness,
- to build strong connections with our parents and stakeholders,
- to provide all children, in public and nonpublic schools, significant opportunity to receive a fair, equitable, and high-quality education, and
- to close educational achievement gaps as defined in ESEA.
As educators, we hold the key to create the possibilities of building the capacity of education professionals to provide children served by ESEA programs with a high-quality education.
Portland, we love you!
From Travel Portland:
"What makes Portland, Oregon, unique? Above all, the people of Portland are why the city is so exceptional. Portland has a thriving community of artists and makers who encourage innovation in design and craft (whether it be creating a sneaker or a new flavor of doughnut). In Portland, it’s good to experiment with what you love.
Portlanders also place a high value on sustainability, which can be seen in the way locals maintain and enjoy the city’s public gardens and green spaces, urban forests, miles of protected bike lanes, efficient public transportation and preserved natural areas."