Attendee Payments & Policies
ESEA Network is committed to providing a productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and staff. Each and every participant, including attendees, speakers, exhibitors, Association staff, and service providers, are expected to understand and follow attendee policies. These expectations apply to all ESEA meeting-related events, including those events held in conjunction with the National ESEA Conference.
- Payment is accepted online via all major credit cards.
- If paying by check, the Official Check Payment Instructions must be followed.
- Credit cards entered for payment are charged immediately. Charges are listed on your credit card statement as "ESEA Network."
- Changing the form of payment will result in a $75 administrative fee per affected invoice.
- Purchase orders are not accepted as payment, but a purchase order number may be entered on your invoice.
- All conference-related purchases are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- How to pay for multiple invoices with one payment
- Beginning January 8, 2022, all registrations and reservations must be paid in full at the time of selection.
- All Terms and Conditions must be agreed to at the time of payment.
- All registration processes occur online through individual user accounts, with only one registration per account.
- Registration may be held without payment for a maximum of 30 days, or until January 8, whichever comes first.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- Unpaid items at the conclusion of the 30-day grace period (or January 8) will automatically expire and be cancelled.
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (in-person or virtual) - Now - December 31, 2021 - $599.00 per person.
- STANDARD REGISTRATION (in-person or virtual) - Starting January 1, 2022 - $659.00 per person.
GROUP REGISTRATION (10 or more people)
- GROUP REGISTRATION - $559.00 per person.
- Mix and match in-person and virtual registrations.
- No Group Registrations packages available after December 31, 2021.
- See the Group Registration FAQs for more information.
Switching Registration Type
- Individual registrations may be switched from in-person to virtual or vice-versa, at any time.
- Registration changes must be requested in writing via the Registration Change Request Form.
- IMPORTANT: Cancelled hotel reservations resulting from a change from in-person to virtual registration are subject to the Conference sliding-scale refund policy, without exception.
Registrations purchased at a group rate are subject to the same substitution, cancellation, and refund policies as all other registration types. These registrations are confirmed upon receipt of payment in full, independent of the number of claimed registrations within the group. Eligible refunds will be calculated based on the number of individual registrations cancelled, the number of claimed registrations, the date of receipt of the cancellation request, and the sliding-scale refund policy.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the individual registrations are shared with the appropriate attendees.
Unclaimed registrations are not eligible for refunds. Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted by the individual that made the initial purchase. Substitution requests must be submitted by individuals that have claimed registrations within the group.
See the Group Registration FAQs for more information.
If you cannot attend the Conference and there is no other individual to attend in your place, you may cancel your participation by Submitting this Cancellation Form. Please carefully review the cancellation policy to ensure you are aware of the timing and refunds available. Refunds are granted for all attendee purchases, including registration, based on the following sliding scale:
|Cancellation Received||Amount Refunded|
|Within 7 days of purchase||100% Refund - Buyer's Remorse|
|July 1, 2021 - October 15, 2021||90% Refund|
|October 16, 2021 - November 15, 2021||75% Refund|
|November 16, 2021 - December 15, 2021||50% Refund|
|December 16, 2021 - February 19, 2022||No Refund|
Please note that cancellations are deemed eligible for a refund based on the date the cancellation form is submitted. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable forms of notification.
All hotel reservation cancellations require a completed Hotel Cancellation Form. Forms are also available in your account Dashboard. Please carefully review the cancellation policy to ensure you are aware of the timing and refunds available. The Conference cancellation policy applies to full reservation cancellations as well as each individual night cancelled when reducing a hotel stay. Cancellations are deemed eligible for a refund based on the date the cancellation form is submitted. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable forms of notification.
Changes to hotel reservations can only be accommodated through submission of the Hotel Reservation Adjustment Form. A reduction in the number of nights of a hotel stay is a cancellation of each reduced night and refund policies apply to any paid reservations. Hotel reservations may be moved from one Conference property to another at any time, subject to availability. A $35 change fee will apply to all reservation move requests received more than seven (7) calendar days after payment.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
We recognize that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from attending the Conference. We urge you to consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment, as there are no exceptions to the refund policy – even for unexpected instances such as:
- Cancelled flights or travel delays due to severe weather
- Illnesses or family/work emergencies
- Any other unforeseen issue that prevents you from attending
An option to protect any nonrefundable portion of your purchase, should you need to cancel, is to purchase travel insurance. Use the links below for a quick quote. Simply enter your travel dates, the total amount of your non-refundable travel costs including hotel stay, registration fee, airfare, etc, your age, and the state you live in. Your quote will show options for varying levels of protection. Be sure to read the complete details of the plan in order to fully understand what you are purchasing. Pricing of travel insurance varies by age, state, travel expenses and the level of protection chosen.
NOTE: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by ESEA Network of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization.
- Click here to get an insurance quote from Travelex
- Click here to get an insurance quote from Allianz