BOOTH SALES ARE OPEN FOR RETURNING EXHIBITORS
Why Is the ESEA Market So Important?
The National ESEA Conference is the largest of its kind, with an attendee base focused on federal education programs for disadvantaged students. State, district, and building administrators travel from all across the nation to join us year after year hoping to meet with exhibitors who have solutions that meet their needs. The vast majority of the 3,000+ conference attendees are educational professionals with purchasing authority. While other exhibit halls may have more attendees, this content-focused conference brings the buyers, so your company cannot afford to miss this conference!
We can't wait to work with you again! The 2023 National ESEA Conference will be in Indianapolis February 1 - 4, and we hope you'll join us. Exhibit Booth sales open for returning exhibitors June 1st at 12:00 ET. Please see more information below and purchase booth space/sponsorships through your organization Dashboard.
Is the 2023 National ESEA Conference the right fit for your market? Learn more about reaching our attendees by downloading the Exhibitor Prospectus. Exhibit Booth sales open July 5th.
A green square on the map below indicates which booths are still available. A red square is a booth that has already been purchased. Click on the booth you want to buy for more details, and then complete your purchase via your company account dashboard.
To view the available booths for the 2021 conference, visit this page on a phone in landscape mode, a tablet, or a laptop. The map lists all of the currently available booths and their prices.
All In-Person Booth Packages Include:
- Black booth draping
- Table, chairs and wastebasket, based on booth package
- Conference App for collecting leads by scanning QR codes printed on attendee name badges. Information collected from scanned QR codes includes full contact information - plus email addresses and phone numbers
- Company name and booth number listed in the printed Conference guide distributed to all in-person attendees
- Electronic list of pre-registered attendees available January 4, 2023 (contains name, title, organization, and mailing address only – no email addresses are included)
- Electronic list of pre-registered attendees available January 17, 2023 (includes name, title, organization, and mailing address only – no email addresses are included)
- Final electronic registration list at conclusion of Conference available February 8, 2023 (contains name, title, organization, and mailing address only – no email addresses are included
- Opportunity to market your company to thousands of educators with buying authority
- NEW! Certificate of insurance - Each exhibiting company will be provided a pre-approved, fully compliant insurance policy with the required limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. No action is required - all the work is done for you!
Make the most of your time with us!
View our sponsorship opportunities to further your reach!
Exhibit Hall Schedule
11:00am - 5:00pm
7:00am - 10:00am
Exhibit Hall Open
10:30am - 5:00pm
Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time
11:00am - 12:30pm
12:30pm - 2:00pm
Exhibit Hall Open
9:00am - 3:00pm
11:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
"I really enjoyed walking around the exhibits. I was able to gather information that I thought would be helpful for my school and bring it home to share with others." - 2020 National ESEA Conference Attendee
Promotional Sessions are a great way to highlight your organization’s products and services while providing quality content. Please review the Proposal Submission Guidelines and the Presenter page for details. Promotional Sessions require the purchase of an in-person booth or full registration for each presenter.
Proposal Submissions Have Closed