Attendee Payments & Policies
ESEA Network is committed to providing a productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and staff. Each and every participant, including attendees, speakers, exhibitors, Association staff, and service providers, are expected to understand and follow attendee policies. These expectations apply to all ESEA meeting-related events, including those events held in conjunction with the National ESEA Conference.
- Payment is accepted online via all major credit cards.
- If paying by check, the Official Check Payment Instructions must be followed.
NOTE: checks must be received no later than January 27, 2023.
- Credit cards entered for payment are charged immediately. Charges are listed on your credit card statement as "ESEA Network."
- Download the W-9 Form
- Changing the form of payment will result in a $75 administrative fee per affected invoice.
- Purchase orders are not accepted as payment, but a purchase order number may be entered on your invoice.
- All conference-related purchases are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- How to pay for multiple invoices with one payment
- Beginning January 6, 2023, all registrations and reservations must be paid in full at the time of selection.
- All Terms and Conditions must be agreed to at the time of payment.
- All registration processes occur online through individual user accounts, with only one registration per account.
- Registration may be held without payment for a maximum of 30 days, or until January 6, whichever comes first.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment in full.
- Unpaid items at the conclusion of the 30-day grace period (or January 6) will automatically expire and be cancelled.
- Meals are not included with registration.
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (in-person or virtual) - Now - December 31, 2022 - $629.00 per person.
- STANDARD REGISTRATION (in-person or virtual) - Starting January 1, 2023 - $699.00 per person.
GROUP REGISTRATION (10 or more people)
- GROUP REGISTRATION - $589.00 per person.
- Mix and match in-person and virtual registrations.
- No Group Registrations packages available after November 30, 2022.
- See the Group Registration FAQs for more information.
SWITCHING REGISTRATION TYPE
- Individual registrations may be switched from in-person to virtual or vice-versa, at any time.
- Registration changes must be requested in writing via the Registration Change Request Form.
- IMPORTANT: Cancelled hotel reservations resulting from a change from in-person to virtual registration are subject to the Conference sliding-scale refund policy, without exception.
If you cannot attend the Conference and there is no other individual to attend in your place, you may cancel your participation by Submitting this Cancellation Form. Please carefully review the cancellation policy to ensure you are aware of the timing and refunds available. Refunds are granted for all attendee purchases, including registration, based on the following sliding scale:
|Cancellation Received||Amount Refunded|
|Within 7 days of purchase||100% Refund - Buyer's Remorse|
|June 1, 2022 - October 3, 2022||90% Refund|
|October 4, 2022 - November 3, 2022||75% Refund|
|November 4, 2022 - December 3, 2022||50% Refund|
|December 4, 2022 - February 4, 2023||No Refund|
Please note that cancellations are deemed eligible for a refund based on the date the cancellation form is submitted. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable forms of notification.
The National Association of ESEA State Program Administrators' COVID-19 Conference Protocols are intended to ensure the safety of our conference attendees, presenters, exhibitors, and staff. Please join us in our efforts to create a safe in-person conference experience.
By registering In-Person for the 2023 National ESEA Conference, registrants agree to the following COVID-19 waiver and conference protocol compliance:
Registrants acknowledge that in-person attendance at an event is completely voluntary. In exchange for being given the opportunity to register for and attend this event in-person, registrants hereby waive any and all claims or causes of action against the National Association of ESEA State Program Administrators ("the Association"), Show Management, its contractors, or staff for any exposure to COVID-19 or for contracting COVID-19, a related illness, or other harm that may result from registrants' in-person participation in this event. Registrants further agree to comply with the COVID-19 Conference Protocols published and made available to attendees by the Association and any safety guidelines or protocols posted or communicated onsite by the Association, Show Management, the host venue, or any governmental authority.
DESCRIPTION OF COVID PROTOCOLS
The National Association of ESEA State Program Administrators is working closely with the Indiana Convention Center to follow the most up-to-date guidance from the Centers from Disease Control (CDC) for large gatherings, as well as local public health guidelines. The latest guidance from the City of Indianapolis can be found here. Updated COVID-19 Conference Protocols will be provided to in-person attendees in the weeks leading up to the event.
Attendees are REQUIRED to:
- Not attend any conference activities if you start to feel sick or display any COVID-19 symptoms;
- Follow all COVID-19 protocols and posted signs established by the Association, Show Management, and/or the venue.
All hotel reservation cancellations require a completed Hotel Cancellation Form. Forms are also available in your account Dashboard. Please carefully review the cancellation policy to ensure you are aware of the timing and refunds available. The Conference cancellation policy applies to full reservation cancellations as well as each individual night cancelled when reducing a hotel stay. Cancellations are deemed eligible for a refund based on the date the cancellation form is submitted. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable forms of notification.
Changes to hotel reservations can only be accommodated through submission of the Hotel Reservation Adjustment Form. A reduction in the number of nights of a hotel stay is a cancellation of each reduced night and refund policies apply to any paid reservations. Hotel reservations may be moved from one Conference property to another at any time, subject to availability. A $35 change fee will apply to all reservation move requests received more than seven (7) calendar days after payment.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
We recognize that circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from attending the Conference. We urge you to consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment, as there are no exceptions to the refund policy – even for unexpected instances such as:
- Cancelled flights or travel delays due to severe weather
- Illnesses or family/work emergencies
- Any other unforeseen issue that prevents you from attending
An option to protect any nonrefundable portion of your purchase, should you need to cancel, is to purchase travel insurance. Use the links below for a quick quote. Simply enter your travel dates, the total amount of your non-refundable travel costs including hotel stay, registration fee, airfare, etc, your age, and the state you live in. Your quote will show options for varying levels of protection. Be sure to read the complete details of the plan in order to fully understand what you are purchasing. Pricing of travel insurance varies by age, state, travel expenses and the level of protection chosen.
NOTE: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by ESEA Network of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization.
- Click here to get an insurance quote from Travelex
- Click here to get an insurance quote from Allianz