Get Connected with Learning Link: Supporting Differentiated Instruction and Family Engagement
*VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS SESSION*
Would you like to build meaningful communication between the classroom and home environment? If you are a busy educator then Connected Class Learning Link is for you. It is as simple as selecting a Learning Link video and clicking send on a ready to go email to families. During this workshop, participants will:
• Examine how to build meaningful communication between the classroom and home environment with a focus on rising student achievement
• Explore hands-on reading and math activities for the classroom and home environment
• Discuss ways to increase family involvement
• Explore the Connected Class online resources that unite the classroom to the home environment
• Get Connected, Stay Connected and Learn for a Brighter Tomorrow!
Download Session Materials
Christel Reaves has been a teacher, administrator and consultant for over 20 years. She currently supports schools with onsite and online professional development. She builds communication between the classroom and home environment through parent and family engagement events and online resources.