How do I create a USER account on ESEAnetwork.org?
To create a user account on the ESEA Network website, follow these steps:
1. Open your web browser and type in www.eseanetwork.org.
2. On the upper right side of the screen, select the Sign Up tab.
3. Enter your email address and select the Submit button.
4. On the next screen, you will need to fill-in all required fields.
First, enter a password.
Next, re-enter your password.
Then, enter your first name, last name, title, organization, phone number, mailing address, and physical address (if different).
5. If someone else will be managing your account, provide their first name, last name, email address and phone number in the appropriate boxes. All emails will be copied to this person.
6. Using the drop-down menus, select your job category and where you work.
7. If you manage an organization that may be interested in exhibiting at the National ESEA Conference or sponsoring Association activities, select Yes in the pull-down menu under Company Representative. If not, select No.
8. Click the Submit button.