How do I synchronize the Association meeting calendars to my personal calendar?
To synchronize the Association meeting calendars to your calendar, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account and click on your user Dashboard.
2. Click on the Members Area tab in your Dashboard.
3. Go to the Calendar tab on the Members area of the website.
4. Use the Add to calendar button on the right side above the calendar.
5. Select the desired calendar type (Outlook or Google) from the pop-up window. (Calendars are now linked and all calendar listings are added automatically to your calendar.)
[NOTE: All of the pertinent conference call or meeting call-in details are in the calendar listing.]