How do I manage my communications from the ESEA Network?
Your ESEA Network account Dashboard is the hub of your activities. Among the tools available in your account is the Communications tab. This area houses all the email and contact form communications sent to you by the ESEA Network.
1. To review your communications, begin by logging in to your account on the ESEA Network website.
2. Once logged in you are directed to your account Dashboard.
3. Click on the Communications tab.
4. Here you will find communications listed by the date they were sent.
5. To find a specific email or contact form you may scroll through the chronological list or search by subject.
6. To read the content of any of your communications, simply click on the subject line.