Call for Proposals
Proposal Submissions Open May 1 - June 15
The National Conference Planning Committee invites all education experts, researchers, authors, and successful practitioners with information of interest to the ESEA audience to submit a presentation proposal for the National ESEA Conference.
The National ESEA Conference
Kansas City, Missouri
January 30 - February 2, 2019
Formerly known as the National Title I Conference, the first annual National ESEA Conference reflects the broader focus of the recently reorganized National Assoication of ESEA State Program Administrators. The Conference is expanding to include other federal education programs in addition to Title I.
2019 Conference theme: Integrate, Innovate, Collaborate
Gone are the days when the sole emphasis was on federal education program compliance. Now, our focus has shifted to identifying and addressing the specific needs of the children who are beneficiaries of the programs funded by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). While students in our schools face many challenges and barriers, we recognize that access to and involvement in integrated, innovative, and collaboratively designed programs leads to successful outcomes. The National ESEA Conference in Kansas City, Missouri will feature a multitude of opportunities for each of us to INTEGRATE, INNOVATE, and COLLABORATE in ways that seek and yield better results for the students we serve.
How To Submit A Proposal
How to Submit a Proposal
- Download and read the entire Proposal Submissions Guidelines.
- Log in to your account on this website, or create a new account if you don't already have one.
- From your account Dashboard, select 2019 National ESEA Conference.
- Scroll down to “Presentations.”
- Between May 1 and June 15, select “start a new proposal” or select the title of your unfinished proposal(s).
- Select “done” when you’re ready to submit.
Join Us On Social Media