Meet or Exceed High Academic State Standards
The Association is a membership organization made up of State ESEA Program Administrators, and their staff from each of the states and territories, charged with managing their state federal education program. They ensure compliance with federal regulations, but more importantly work to see that all children — especially those living in economically disadvantaged conditions — have the opportunity to receive a high quality education.
Membership in the Association
The Association provides a range of information and professional development services for its members.
Membership in the Association is open to any individual state departments of education who are involved in managing their state’s federal education programs. Federal programs are required to coordinate and collaborate to maximize effectiveness and impact on achievement, and the Association is dedicated to improving and implementing these federal education programs so that more children reach their academic potential.
Members of the Association enjoy many benefits, including:
• Participation in semi-annual membership meetings with the Office of State Support at the U.S. Department of Education
• Complimentary subscription to Title I On Demand video programming
• Access to the Members-Only section of the website, including special information, publications, and resources
• Special updates from our Washington DC-based government relations team
• More lenient cancellation and refund policies for all paid Association events
• Invitations to special meetings and webinars
• Networking opportunities with your peers across the nation
• Cast their vote on membership issues
• Run for and hold office in the Association
• Chair Association committees
Download the Member Benefit Flyer to share with colleagues
For additional information about becoming a member of the National Association of ESEA State Program Administrators, contact: Jeri Erickson — Membership Director